Welcome to TK Cycling

If you're new here, check the archive for all of my postings, and check out my new "TK fact of the week" column. I will be posting as often as possible about races, training, life, and anything I can think of, so please come back soon, and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas for future topics (or maybe comments?)
Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Set your Tivo!!

I will be making an appearance on News10 on Wednesday, February 11th at 11am, in an interview about the DBC race team, the T.O.C. and my transition to the pro ranks. Be sure to check it out.

4 comments:

  1. might as well not show... El Gigante is going as well and he will definitely upstage you :)

    sw

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY OH-TAY I CANCELED MY CABLE TIMES R TOUGH I'LL GO OVER TO UR DADS AND WATCH IT, OH AND I WAS TALKING TO UR MOM I GUESS U LEFT THE TOILET SEAT UP SO BE PREPARED WHEN U GET HOME... RIDE ON

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how was the rest of training camp? You're posts so far have been great!

    ReplyDelete

Hit CountersRank Noodle