Welcome to TK Cycling

If you're new here, check the archive for all of my postings, and check out my new "TK fact of the week" column. I will be posting as often as possible about races, training, life, and anything I can think of, so please come back soon, and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas for future topics (or maybe comments?)
Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Team Website

So this doesn't mean that I'm going to stop updating this blog, but I am happy to announce that my team, Trek-LiveSTRONG, has started up its own website. Most of the parts of the site are still under construction, but before too long there should be lots of photos, videos, and reports on races and what's going on with the team. Check out the page HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit CountersRank Noodle