Welcome to TK Cycling

If you're new here, check the archive for all of my postings, and check out my new "TK fact of the week" column. I will be posting as often as possible about races, training, life, and anything I can think of, so please come back soon, and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas for future topics (or maybe comments?)
Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

In case you were wondering...

... why I haven't written anything about an actual bike race yet, it's because there haven't been any yet this year. I will be doing my first races soon, and I will be sure to let you know how things go. I will also be writing about my upcoming team training camp in the first week of February. So for you action junkies, please do sit tight and read my arguably less exciting off-season material. The racing season is just about upon us.

I hope you all enjoy...

1 comment:

Hit CountersRank Noodle