Welcome to TK Cycling

If you're new here, check the archive for all of my postings, and check out my new "TK fact of the week" column. I will be posting as often as possible about races, training, life, and anything I can think of, so please come back soon, and make sure to leave a comment if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas for future topics (or maybe comments?)
Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

Monday, January 19, 2009

The aftermath...

Here I am, its 9:00 am, and I'm not on my bike! Amazing!
In the aftermath of a big training week, I'm taking a morning off, to catch up on this blogging thing, which I just might be coming to enjoy. Soon I will leave for Davis, CA, to do some photos and an interview with the Davis Enterprise Newspaper. It seems people in Davis actually care about bike riding. Imagine that.
Anyway, be sure to catch that article, which should run later this week as a sports feature, and will give the scoop on a pretty rare and cool event that just happened: two Davis Bike Club riders went straight from the DBC program to the Pros. The other former DBC standout is Paul Mach, whose serious wit and web-design expertise combine to yield an awesome blog that makes my humble blog seem pretty pathetic (seriously, check out his site here). Oh, and he can ride a bike quite well also. If I tried to list all the amazing things he's done on a bike, I would get tired of typing things after a while, you would not think I was nearly as cool after reading the list. Just take my word for it, he's the real deal, and I think you all will come to know his name, if you don't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit CountersRank Noodle